Saturday, October 15, 2005

All Together Now

Instead of making you dig through the archives for all of our content from the past month or so, here it is in one easy to find place.

Team Previews
Featuring write-ups on 150 players, five per team.

Atlantic Division: New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Toronto
Central Division: Detroit, Indiana, Cleveland, Chicago, Milwaukee
Southeast Division: Miami, Washington, Orlando, Atlanta, Charlotte
Southwest Division: San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Memphis, New Orleans
Northwest Division: Denver, Utah, Minnesota, Seattle, Portland
Pacific Division: Sacramento, Phoenix, Golden State, LA Lakers, LA Clippers

Position Tiers
Point Guard
Shooting Guard
Small Forward
Power Forward
Center

Mock Draft
Rounds 1-2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6

Also ... Sleepers and Busts

Look for overall rankings during the week, along with some thoughts on some preseason happenings.

4 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

You guys do a fantastic job. I've been doing some looking around, and I really can't find one good thing written about Juan Dixon. Maybe you're right about him being a punk.

1:47 PM  
Blogger DM said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa ... let's clear things up a bit here. Juan Dixon is no punk. Juan Dixon is a great man, who is largely responsible for the greatest sports moment of my lifetime thus far. It's just that I remained unconvinced of his ability to be an effective starter in the NBA.

He's small, isn't that great a shooter for a shooting guard and has problems dribbling the ball. For an instant offense guy off the bench, he could be one of the best in the league. But I think he's a stretch as a starter. That said, Portland doesn't have a whole lot in the backcourt and Juan could see a lot of mintues. Most anyone who sees lots of minutes will be worth having around, obviously. I'm just not sure it would last the whole year. I hope he proves me wrong, though.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Carl said...

I got stuck with Morris Peterson in round 8 of a 10 team H2H league (didn't have anyone in the queue and ran out of time haha). I don't think I want him but I don't really know who to go after. I think I'm pretty strong in 3pm, Reb, Asst, St and Block, but I'm not sure about Pts, FT, FG, or TO. Is he worth hanging on to if i am going to try to run the table on those 5 cats?

Here is my roster (I picked last):

Duncan
Arenas
Marbury
B. Wallace
Odom
Hinrich
Terry
M. Peterson
T. Chandler
A. Walker
B. Wells
B. Knight
A. Jefferson

Thanks,

Carl

2:58 AM  
Blogger bv said...

A couple of things here. One, a H2H league is totally different from a Roto league when it comes to punting categories, especially multiple categories. Two, I don't think you're particularly needy in points, but we'll see.

As for MoPete, well, it's not really worth trying to trade him - you're not going to get much for him. You might as well hold on to him, see what happens with the Raptors when the season starts, and have a quick hook.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home